We are inviting paper presentations and discussion panels from geographical education researchers and practitioners in the following areas:
- Policy issues and historical contexts
- Curriculum and resources
- Pedagogy, learning and instruction
- Learners and educators
- Teachers’ education
- Research practices and methodology of research
The proposed research areas loosely follow the International Declaration on Research in Geography Education. For more details see the full text of the Declaration.
Format of proposals
- Paper Session (90-minute session comprising at least 3 papers)
- Panel Discussion (90-minute session, at least 2 papers to open a discussion)
- Paper Presentation (20 minutes)
- Workshop (90 minutes)
The conference language is English. The authors are responsible for the content and language of abstracts they submit.
The deadline for abstract submission is 2nd March, 2020. You will be notified about your paper acceptance sufficiently ahead of the conference.
All proposals are to be submitted to the conference programme committee, using the online submission tool (link is in the details about each type of proposals).