Poster proposals should describe the aims, methodology, findings, theoretical and educational significance of the research and references.
Please, note that the maximum poster size is A1 (841 x 594 mm) portrait (vertically) oriented. Posters with the landscape orientation should not exceed the width of 594 mm.
The organizing committee would like to invite participants to submit the following types of posters:
- Empirical posters
- Theoretical posters
- Best-practice posters
Recommended structure of the abstracts
- Articulation of relevance to geographical education
- Significance for theory, policy and practice
- Theoretical framework, conceptual rationale
- Research method and design (research questions, context, participants, data sources, sampling, procedure, ethical issues)
- Clarity of results or preliminary results and conclusions
- Embeddedness in relevant literature
The abstract of the poster should not exceed 2,000 characters. The authors are responsible for the content and language of the abstracts they submit.
Deadline for submitting the proposal is May 10, 2021.