To submit a complete session of paper presentations, please note that there must be 3 to 4 paper presentations in each 90-minute session.
Recommended structure of the session and papers abstracts:
- Articulation of relevance to geographical education
- Significance for theory, policy and practice
- Theoretical framework, conceptual rationale
- Research method and design (research questions, context, participants, data sources, sampling, procedure, ethical issues)
- Clarity of results or preliminary results and conclusions
- Embeddedness in relevant literature
Every individual abstract should not exceed 2,000 characters. The authors are responsible for the content and language of the abstracts they submit.
When submitting a paper session, please indicate the following:
- A title and an abstract of the session
- Proposal of the chairperson of the session
- The most relevant research area selected from the list
- At least 3 (but not more than 4) papers including: title, author(s), abstract, keywords, type of the paper
Call for proposals opens soon – will be specified.